twisted alphabet

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Take me with you

Take me with you to that far away place.
Away from the noise and busyness of stereotypical life.
We can sit on the hillside and watch
as the sun chases the clouds down the valley.
Or reach out and touch the eagle’s wings
as it swoops and dives across the endless sky.
We can lie in the sweet heather and watch the sun slowly sinking
drawing its golden veil across the earth.
We can listen to the night breeze talking in whispers to the silvery grass
and watch the ghostly moon glide its way across the heavens.
Sleep will drift over us in that far away place.
Quiet will descend upon us for an eternity.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why
    but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Also visit my web page bonuses

     

Post a Comment

<< Home